Tuesday, June 7, 2011

America is full of idiots!

Hello hello hello, jeez what set me off this a.m.? Oh yeah, it was that cockamamie BS story I read on Yahoo Health. People, look around, do you REALLY understand the number of dumb asses that are occupying space and breathing air when they have absolutely nothing to offer anyone? Ok, ok, ok Ron. Calm down...... Yeah, WHATEVER!!!
Yahoo Health, what a friggin joke. Some writer, a MS. Cool, yes I am serious. Well she wrote about cancerous hazards that might "just surprise us". Yep I was surprised. Two cups of coffee a day is likely going to give you the big "C" and KILL YOU DEAD!!!!!!!!
Then I read her source, and here is the 1st sentence of the abstract she used to derive at this piece of idiocy.
"Epistemological studies have evaluated the potential association between coffee consumption and lung cancer risk. However, results were inconsistent". Oh and there is more, all of the scientists where Chinese and this came from some institute in Shanghai China. WTF??
I am praying for this worlds population, but I wonder if the worlds sign of intelligent life is starting to dim? Have a great day and think about it. One person CAN make a difference, two people can change the world!
From Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment