Wednesday, November 2, 2011

You heard it here! I'm pissed off!

Well??????  Please do not tell me your surprised at Herman Cain running into a shit storm?  That is kinda what I was talkin about people.  The ever so trusty media is going to bash whomever the leading conservative is.  Newt, Mitt, Perry and now Cain.  Even Ms. Bachmann had her moment.  If you want to know who the left is the most afraid of, just listen to the news.  Yep, that easy.  Whoever is making headlines for some accusation or implied injustice based on he said she said, that would be the same individual that is the republican candidate in the lead, for the moment anyway.  Who drums up this bullshit?  Groups like the DNC, Politico, MSNBC, CNN, Rainbo Coalition, NAACP, LULAC.  (Oh and if it turns out that Perry's camp provided the fodder against Cain, I will personally campaign against Perry.)  It grabs the headlines and then 3 years down the road it fades into oblivion, oh that didn't really happen?  We're sorry.  It's true what you heard, the people on "the left" actually do eat their own.  Keith Olbermann, a prime example.  He had his head so far up his own ass he turned inside out, where's he now....?

America, the land of fools.  Tell me, who do you really trust?  Who do you believe?  People are just now starting to realize that Wall St. has been ripping them off for years, that the whole thing is a scam, kinda like the FED, we have to pay interest to borrow our own money.  The little guy, the small time investors.  You put your money in and guess what?  You just financed a new car for some jack ass or paid off a bar tab, financed a vacation... etc.., either way your money is G - O - N - E!!  The American thieves on Wall St. were really good, and a bit more intelligent than the operators in Europe. The euro is taking a big stinking dump as I type this, and those people in Greece are getting a lesson in "fleece", because that is exactly what has happened.  Will Greece need to be bailed out, yep, just like the other little podunk countries with no economy.  This should be the anti poster for Obama's social program.  Why, because everything these countries had was based on US dollars that were GIVEN to them.  Not a loan, a frigging gift that us little middle class Americans have paid for and will never see a dime of.  Am I pissed off....... your damn right I am.  Just remember this.  Everyone you know, everyone....... loves money more than they love you.  You hear that?  Everyone loves money more than they love you.  Think about it.  What would it take for you to walk away from your spouse, or kids, your family?  I hear y'all out there, "Oh my lord, I would never ever do that, I love my family.", yep.  I promise you, that there is a price, that YOU would take to leave your family.  I promise you that for half of that price and less, you would betray every friend you have or have had.  How can I say that?  Wall St. baby, it has proven it to me.  Then the Madoff family and the book coming out.  Who's throwin who under the bus there? 

It's friggin sad, but yep!  I know I have a price as well.  The good thing is, that for the time being anyway there is no way in hell someone is gonna offer me the crazy money it would take for me to tell Momz to kiss my ass, or anyone else in my family for that matter.  There is no reason and I don't have anything to offer.  I'm just another hard working knuckled head ,that feels I at least have the right to bitch and moan about the way the middle class is treated.

One last thing before I relax.  Our US economy sucks ass right now.  You know who us little guys can blame?  Our president.  Hear me out on this.  Are jobs available wherever you are right now?  I mean jobs that at least pay above the poverty level?  No?  Hmmmm.  Know any one that does hourly work?  Skilled or unskilled, it does not matter.  Here is the truth.  The health care plan  that Odumbo put into effect has serious repercussions.  If you are fortunate enough to live in an area where they are hiring for anything, look a little deeper.  I know many people that have recently been able to find hourly employment, the kicker is even though they might earn a great hourly wage, you can bet your ass they are not getting a 40 hour work week.  Why?  Because then these employers would have to provide........ YEP, you got it, health insurance.  So, the unemployment rate essentially is meaning less.  Things have got to change people, and it needs to start now.  Make a difference where you are, or give em hell trying.

From Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment