Saturday, December 17, 2011

So I was wrong.... Ouch, Herman Cain.

Well looks like Herman left his ballz on the mantle for this Christmas.  I guess I just got over zealous with my hope in him.  An articulate successful black man, not at all like Obozo.  Have ya noticed that jobs are picking up and the economy is starting to buzz?  It's because we're going to have an election people!  The current administration is scared shitless!  Thats why all of these friggin Obozo photo ops.  Barry ended the war and is bringing home our troops.  FALSE!  Barry jump started our poor economy. FALSE!  Barry has created jobs and the unemployment levels are dropping. FALSE!  (See earlier blog on employment please).
People are feeling like there is change in the air, and once we get the idiot out of office America will shine again, NO THANKS to the current administration.  The real thing is we all will have HOPE after he's gone and then we will welcome real change with a new president.

People are EXCITED because Obozo's gonna be out of job come January 2013, when that happens the rats will begin the tell all series of books on just how bad it WAS during the Obozo Whitehouse.  In the meantime, I will admit I was wrong in predicting Cains victory.  I have noticed that the libs are trying to steer the election of the nominee thay want for the GOP.  Look at this way.  If Romney wins, the Dems win.  If Gingrich gets the nomination.... er, well, Obozo has a good chance of beating that rat bastard.  Four more years of Barry Obozo?  Hell no!  Cyanide laced kool aide parties would run rampant.  The South might even rise again.  Oh yeah, Perry's in the mix, forget that last statement.  For you haters, look at how the media reports on the GOP, if you can't read between the lines your screwed.  Hate to see you go Herman Cain, I even hope you have a chance at secretary of state, but I doubt it.  If your gonna cut and run because of "untrue" pot shots at your family, I don't want you in charge of the front lines of my freedom.  That being said.... almost a year before the vote and as Hunter S. Thompson stated, "when the going gets weird - the weird turn pro".  I'm turning pro folks.

From Texas

 

No comments:

Post a Comment