Friday, January 20, 2012

Leonard Pitts : On Religion.... yeah right!

I cannot believe that Leonard Pitts, one of the greatest proponents of racial hate and intolerance is coming to Houston.  Guess what he will be speaking on?  Religion in the 2012 election, hahahahaha.  This guy, has nothing to offer.  The symposium is free while you will be expected to pay $20.00 for the pleasure of hearing him speak at "Congregation Emanuel El" later that same evening, go figure.

If you've read any of his work, and obviously people other than myself have.  He is racist, anti white and liberal/progressive.  To find out that he actually claims membership to a house of worship boggles my mind.  At least it did until I saw that it was called "African Methodist Episcopal Church", had it been called "Caucasian Methodist Episcopal Church", he would have taken a different approach, trust me on that.  For myself, I don't want to be taught "religion", I want to be taught the bible, and I feel I know the difference.

Unfortunately, it's people like this guy that have so many people screwed up and missing out on so much.  If your interested in this jack ass, google him, you will be surprised.  He will not respond to the challenge, all he will do is follow the cash, it's the season to be opinionated and he's well payed for his opinion.  He manipulates his own people for monetary gains, while he so brazenly points to the white man as the oppressor and manipulator, in short, he is a fraud.


If you would like, you can find earlier pieces I have written on Mr. Pitts in this Blog.  Once again, another hindrance to improving American race issues, along the lines of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Rev. Wright.  The greatest thing to know is that "the truth shall set you free", no that is not a Martin Luther King quote, it is the Gospel of John, chapter 8, verse 32.  However the quote I would offer to Mr. Pitts, is one of Abraham Lincoln's, "I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends".  Try that one on for awhile and maybe you can make a difference.


From Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment