Friday, January 6, 2012

Romney don't know Schmitt!

How bad can it get?  Have ya ever read the bible.........?  Sitting here eating twizzlers and slammin "Miller High Life", doin the reflective thang.  It seems like so much weird shit has happend this past year.  Now here in an election year haze and an alcohol buzz, I can't remember shit.  Why????   It takes courage to spill your inner most thoughts onto a digital format.  Not to mention that my "thoughts" are not generic mainstream.

2012
I am not one to usually go "all crazy" on New Years resolutions, having said that, I'm gonna make one.  I resolve to be less volatile this year.  Yeah, it might be stupid to try it in an election year but WTH?  It will be interesting.

Moving on.... I CANNOT believe that Schmitt Romney is leading the pack, mr. teflon head.  Between him and Rick Perry, they are a hairdressers wet dream.  Can you say helmet head?  I tell you what, since the burnout of Mr. Cain, all of these caucuses (doesn't that sound like a dirty word?  Go wash your caucus) are  just silly.  Funny how states like New Hampshire and Massachusetts are in the forefront.  Tell ya the truth, I don't think any of the people in the North Eastern seaboard states, really have an inkling about the rest of the US.  Sorry folks but that is my gut feeling.  Why?  Because they are not population growth centers.  I was in a retail store and talking to a woman from Massachusetts.  She was in Spring shopping and had visited some areas in Northwest Houston and outlying suburbs.  Her comment was that she had NEVER seen anything like the growth and construction going on.  She was totally unaware, TOTALLY!  So, my point is my good people.  If all you know is what you hear or read from the mainstream media, I am positive I do NOT want you having any defining role in my future, period...end of story.

Manipulation is the name of the game for the media.  I am here to tell you that the left are in the middle of a manipulative war.  Obozo is a lame duck already, the rats are fleeing and as I predicted earlier, the "tell all" books about the scum in the Whitehouse are starting to appear.  These people on the left are very intelligent, they have NO ethics or moral compass, but they are extremely intelligent.

So what am I trying to say?  Ok, they are trying to convince the GOP who the best candidate is to run against Obozo.  Yes they are doing so through the media.  Cain was a perfect example, he scared the hell out of them.  He is black, articulate and experienced with business savvy.  He had his own ideas and a strong personality, you know, everything Obozo is not.  The thing with Cain were the accusations.  I absolutely have no idea if he was guilty, obviously something occurred or there would have been no "settlements".  The media knows that if something is printed or aired enough times, the public starts to believe it as truth.  Such is the sad story of Herman Cain, his family was being destroyed by what the media suggested.  There is no accountability in the media, zero, and that is unfortunate.  I don't blame Cain for withdrawing, family is beyond all, it's just a shame that we lost out on the chance of great leadership with core values.

Truth be told, the conservative field is about as thin as the hair on my head.  I really do not have a candidate at this time.  I know it will not be Romney, I doubt it will be Perry, Paul is a question mark and  and Huntsman, just plain old hell no.  Paul concerns me though and I do not know enough about Santorum.  I guess right now all I can say is, God help us!
From Tejas

No comments:

Post a Comment