Saturday, March 17, 2012

Harvard Law School Pride....maybe not.


Maybe it's just me and my southern upbringing. If I were a graduate of Harvard Law School I would have some major issues with the way things are going. I grew up hearing about how a Harvard education was one of the best that money could buy. From what I have seen and read lately, there has been nothing that would make me proud to be an alumni. 

The same can be said for Texas A&M and UT for their little scrum over UT's sports channel, but the Aggies who place so much pride on "tradition", refused to schedule more competition with the Horns, that cost them credibility, a lot of credibility.  I digress, it seems to me while the list of Harvard alumni is eclectic, some real idiots managed to graduate.  After reading over that list, there should be a law that a Harvard grad is ineligible for presidency.  I'm even suggesting that I would bet money there are a few out there with only their GED, that could run circles around some of these people, and yes, I know George Bush graduated from Harvard Business.  

I find it funny that Hillary Clinton ( a Yale Law grad) would compare the GOP to middle eastern religious extremist, when clearly it's her own party that shares a much closer comparison.  That said,  I am speaking to the Bell and Obama video. Since the video emerged, all I have noticed is how far left, and how radical, all of these involved Harvard grads are. Then the amount of spin to try and cover for Obama. The lies that the left are willing to stoop to, are becoming laughable. So much so, on Bell's Critical Race Theory. Wikipedia withdrew their definition while it under went verification after Soledad O'Brian used it's definition, only to be bitch slapped from Brietbart.com's Joel Pollak.

It looks like this new “vetting” by conservative websites, individuals and social networks is gonna bite the left in the ass. If your not aware, there is a growing campaign. It seems that with the passing of Andrew Breitbart, there has been a call to arms by many social conservatives and bloggers. The slogan “ I am Breitbart” is getting more and more traction as each day passes. Perhaps much of this can be attributed to the many eggs the left has has dropped recently.  You will also notice the rage with which they respond. 

Speaking of, Obama continues to drop in the polls, even in some of the Democrat controlled polls such as the PPP. Did you find it interesting that David Axelrod canceled a scheduled appearance on Bill Maher's “Real Time”, after the blow back from Maher's statements about Sarah Palin and the 1 million dollar campaign donation. Obama is trying to distance himself “after the fact”. Obama has consistently said one thing today, and then turn around and done the opposite the next day.

It still surprises me that the only press to to address the Obama administration view, that the assassination of an American citizen is OK, is Leonard Pitts. A columnist for the Miami Herald. Wonder what would have happened if Bush would have tried that tact? At least Pitts, a racist, lefty in my opinion, was against the decision of the administration. I have to give him kudos on today's article because I have NO problem bashing him for his racism. If your jaw has dropped, I am referring to the “death by drone” assassination of An-war al-Awlaki. Was he a good guy? No.  Still, he was an American citizen and still entitled to his constitutional rights.  Maybe there is hope for Pitts yet.

An observation, eventually there will be “mainstream” attention to the al-Awlaki murder. Think of what it opens the door to. One power I hope the left never has at it's discretion, much less the far right, is the power to murder with out due process.  Then again, we know how Obama feels about the constitution.

We've made it to that time in an election year when my friends on the left start to distance themselves from me.  Not all but many.  It came earlier this year and perhaps even bloodier, oh well, the gloves are off until November, so be ready.
Gonna end with kudos to Joel Pollak, very nice job on O'Brian.

I am Breitbart!

From Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment