Saturday, March 31, 2012

Letter to the "Houston Chronicle Viewpoint" - Which you will never see!


I want to preface this with, I really disagree with almost everything the Chronicle has ever published in it's editorial pages.  I also find it extremely funny, that in order to have my viewpoint published I must yield my name and location, and yet the Chronicle allows editorial writers to publish anonymously.  WTF?

This is my most recent email.

More Conservatism please.

Krugman, Pitts, PHK, AP, Reuters, Rick Casey, who fortunately retired, and most every other editor, etc...  I am so tired of reading all the BS you publish with such a liberal slant!  Rarely are any of them representative of my opinion, or beliefs.  I think the Chronicle owes it's readers more than a hand full of conservative columnist'.  It amazes me how you allow incendiary articles to continually be published with out EVER a conservative rebuttal.  Grow a set, Houston Chronicle, or really set yourself apart and have some ethics and start covering a conservative dissenting opinion.  With all the recent leadership changes I have read about, one would think you might figure it out!  It might even stop some of the bleeding.  By the way, Beverly McPhail should be tossed on top of the heap, her article on racism was laughable, people living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.  KMLWA Ms. McPhail!

It doesn't take a wizard to notice how much the Chronicle has shrunk in both accuracy and physical size over the past few years.  I thought with the demotion of Jack Sweeney, we might see some interesting changes.  Has not happened.  Perhaps the downward spiral will continue.  I will continue to read this liberal drivel until it goes or I go, whichever occurs first.  But, I'm betting I will be around long after it's gone, and that is not good speak of a Newspaper.  I cannot believe I left out E.J. Dionne, I can hear him sucking from here.

From Texas

1 comment:

  1. THIS ARTICLE HAS SAID IT ALL!! ALMOST ALL OF THE RACE CARD;STARTS WITH LEONARD PITTS;I HAVE BEEN A LOCAL READER FOR YEARS NOW;SINCE THE POST WAS HERE;PLEASE REMOVE LEONARD PITTS FROM SYNDICATION IN OUR LOCAL PAPER;HIS COMMENTS ARE NOTHING BUT RACE,RACE,RACE,HATRED,PLEASE EDITORS IN CHARGE,PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete