Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Matt Taibbi is a Hack / Most Liberals really do suck!

Yep, I was looking through the January "Rollingstone" and had to respond to an article by Matt Taibbi. Here is my letter to the editor.

"Hey RS,
Been reading this mag for a long time and I can deal with the, WAY THE fu.................ck out there left leanings, this is America after all and I still dig the music aspect of the mag. NEWS ALERT !!! Matt Taibbi is a HACK! I was cracking up at all the "props" he has been getting in the "correspondence" over some of his recent articles in RS. This has apparently gone to his head. He has an opinion and he's entitled to it, but so do I. Stick to sports Matt or do a better job of research or just admit that your venting. You remind me of Rick Casey at the "Houston Chronicle", you shout from your soap box and when you start to get your ass kicked, you start crying and want to change the rules. So man up and grow a set, what do you think that article was really about? You whining your ass off like a little girl, just not in public, in print. I knew you were a hack when read your support for Barney Frank and Chris Dodd, try googling either of these idiots, much less Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid. Be interesting to know how much Nancy spends on A. her office, B. her plane, C. her staff. But alas, you don't want to go there, because the truth hurts. You libs screwed this country up and us poor ass working class stiffs are doing what we think is going to fix it. Take that finger your using to point out all of the repubs failures and stick it up your ass! Now, that was my opinion.
Regards,
Ron
ronz.tx.blog
"

Well I feel better, and yes I am venting too, but hey, it's my opinion and I am entitled to "put it out there" as well. The next ten years will be damn interesting.

From Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment