Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The end of Black History Month, for this year. Wisconsin, WTF?

Oh my gosh! What a day, opened the paper and to my relief, there was not another daily report on some black person in history, thank the lord there are only 28 days in February. Do you realize that if every race pushed for column space, there would be nothing else in the paper. Some people do not get it. I also stumbled across a new scholarship that is only available to Caucasian males with a 3.0 or higher GPA. That will be enough to cause a shit storm with LULAC, the NAACP, the rev jesse jackass and of course rev al "the dipstick" sharpton. Next few days will be interesting to see who/what else will climb out from under a rock.

Speaking of over correcting, duh, you get that hah? I think the crap happening in Wisconsin has only strengthened my opinion that unions have overstayed their welcome. True, they were useful and very much in need at one point in history, those days are now gone and have been for quite sometime. It is unfortunate that there was such a gross reversal in the application of the union and union rules. They were created for the benefit of the worker, but NOT to the detriment of the company. If there were NO company, there would be no workers. It's not like the chicken and the egg. The company was there 1st, it was an idea that was assimilated and financed and put into action and thus hired employees. So it was the company before the employee.

Why even bother with rules? I mean, they are not obeying the rules they have already agreed with. If Reagan was here, ouch! It would be like the air traffic controllers all over again. He would fire some ass! Teachers are public employees paid by tax dollars, and just like all the other government jobs, these employees want all the benefits without any strings attached. I have a friggin problem with that! I am so tired of reading about public schools and how terrible they are, and on the very next page how we are being unfair to these very same teachers. Why? Because we expect them to do what they were hired to do? Come on? The government sector earns more than the private sector in nearly every category and they have better benefits. Why am I so pissed? I am pissed because they also are the least efficient in function, have the least amount of job over site and have arguably NO chance of losing their jobs for any reason. We are the ones paying for this crap and I'm tired of it. I hate standing in line at the post office, where there are 15 counter stations and only two are open, and both of these individuals are bitching about needing a break. The IRS and the US Postal service would NEVER make it in the private sector.
We all know someone that works for the post office or works for the school district. I am not saying that they all suck, I'm saying that they have been conditioned to act they way they do, because of these strong arm unions. Hell, I would too, all the perks they get, are you kidding me? However in the real world, every damn thing costs something, I am so tired of watching my taxes go up and seeing how "big brother" is spending it. It's just like all the other social programs and the entitlement agenda obozo is pushing. Who's gonna pay for it? I'm not!
I hope to see the next few congress' make some major changes. Money is going to be the major platform discussions for years to come. As these guys whittle away at government spending your gonna hear some crying and screaming. Maybe your wallet hasn't been hit.....yet, because of these unions and public servants, yeah whatever, public servant? Talk about an oxymoron.

If you know an individual that happens to be a government employee, bend their ear. Ask them to defend the charges being made. If they don't break out into a fevered rant and curse you I will be surprised, they might even smile at you and not want to discuss it, and that is because they are unable to defend their position. And all the state democratic leaders chose to run and hide, yeah that is exactly what I want to see from my government leadership. That sounds like obozo's best idea yet, run and hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment