Friday, March 4, 2011

What's up Wisconsin? (Note to the libs, dems and progressives)

The NY Times is gonna publish their version of the facts. If you read one of their polls stating that the unions are going to win this prolonged battle, be ready for disapointment. I was reading on FOX.com this a.m. and I came across this reply in a comment about the state democrats possibly being arrested. The gentleman who made the comment was defending unions, and in a round about way, shed some light on his ignorance. And we wonder why the foam falls off the shuttle. He reminds me of sheep following the shepard. 8 years in the Navy and 30 years in the Aero space Industry. Sounds like a Jim Jones Devotee to me. Kool Aid anyone?

State & Local
Senate GOP in Wisconsin Orders Police to Take AWOL Dems Into Custody

Published March 03, 2011
| FoxNews.com
Print Email Share Comments (6718) Text Size

"I am pro union 60 years old retired for over 3 years 30 years in a union 8 years in the Navy.My aerospace career of 30 years has aloud me to retire very early 401 k plan I put $1.00 in company puts in $.50, pension $2500.00 a month,401 k plan $7000.00 a month,S/S I will get another $2500.00 a month when I hit 62.My insurance for my wife and I is $40.00 per month until 65 then medicare.

My wife is a high school teacher loves her job she can afford to retire she loves it so I HAVE TO FISH MORE I will make that sacrifice for her. If you are not in a union you don't have to be in one you can work until your 70 that is your choice. 3 months off during the summer you wish,my wife was always going to school to improve herself as do many of her teaching friends and they pick up the tab on there own.My health insurance is better than my wifes and she has a 4 year degree.If you are not in a union you are most likely working for a facist most of the Fox followers have a misconception of facism its combination of industry and government to supress the workers by holding wages down.In a union conditions are better,wages,insurance vacation,sickleave,for a better life join one.Almost forgot my union dues of $70.00 a month also covered my pension,strike fund and $2.00 a month for politcal funding. When I started working my union dues were $15.00 a month.So after 30 years the union dues that I paid into I got all back after 11 months of pension payouts.It was well worth my choice 30 years ago".

I'm not gonna knock the guy for grammer and spelling, I have issues of my own. His thought process is out of whack though.

He needs to understand a few things. The "Aero space" industry, if you wanna call it that, is really another version of the US Postal service, ie mismanaged, little oversite and completely over funded, or was. These companies stay in business by bid and lobby. Where does the money come from that is paying this guy? Try US tax dollars. If a government contract is what supports an industry, it is NOT an industry and in the great old USA, it's a club for the good ol boys. Once again please remember the democrat motto is spend, spend, spend. They have great belief in the trickle down theory, which means cash in their pockets.

Now read between the lines and you see the real deal. Who needs higher education when as a union member you have better health insurance than someone with a 4 year degree. Why work hard and try to improve your families future? Why better yourself, why not suck the teat with the rest of the public employees? Eventually it all ends SUCKER, because there is no more money or those paying the bill finally get off their ass and wake up going WTF! It looks like that time might be now. I think this will be a wake up call across America and it's about damn time!

>"Fox followers have a misconception of facism its combination of industry and government to supress the workers by holding wages down.In a union conditions are better,wages,insurance vacation,sickleave,for a better life join one".

So let's see, that means once you become a union member, you can break all of your previous agreements if you decide you don't like them. I admit that they were needed years ago because workers were getting ripped . Now that has gone full circle and the companies are getting ripped off. The smaller ones are out sourceing the work off shore. Who's to blame? Who bitches the loudest about losing these jobs? Ask a New Yorker about union labor. There is no middle ground. Also, it is another form of entightlement, who else needed bailouts for their poor decisions.... the friggin union. Who paid for all the bail outs? Correct again.... we did, us middle class people who don't know anything. Tell me who in their right mind wants a leadership that runs and hides from problems? This only tells me that the dems know it's a lost cause, and they are gonna get their ass kicked. Rather than face the music, or negotiate, you run. I can hear them now "yeah we did the best we could, we ran and hid in a 5 star Hotel, it was tough, we ate shrimp, lobster and steak. Watched it all on a big screen tv in the bar, oh and thanks for picking up the tab".

I for one will salute the last dying union, for what they stood for and the service they provided, that is until they became corrupt cess pools, offensive and useless as they are today. Death to all unions!

No comments:

Post a Comment