Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Schiller & Schiller, the end of federal funds for NPR - James Okeefe Rocks!!!

As my Grandmother always said, "you wait long enough, you can see that what goes around, comes around". I cannot tell you how PLEASED I was to read this morning that Vivian Schiller "resigned" as president of NPR.

When Juan Williams was fired over his Muslim garb statement, I could not believe it. I never really cared for Juan Williams, however he was a liberal that I could respect. He did more than try to speak over you or shout you down, he made intelligent statements and had some good arguments. Vivian Schiller was very pompous in the way she handled his termination. Now don't feel sorry for her, she will land on her feet. NPR on the other hand is likely to lose the 90 million dollars it receives in federal funding. I know it sounds like a lot, but I believe that only makes up 2% of NPR's over all budget. Still, that's 90 million we could put to better use. I had to stop listening to the NPR affiliate here in Houston. KPFT has become communist radio and I am not interested in BBC or 98% of their other programming. They had several weekend shows I followed regularly.

My hats off to you Mr. O'Keefe! You took out ACORN and now it looks like NPR is going to feel some heat as well. It will be interesting to see how the libs/progs/dems write this off. For the record, Ron Schiller who was the subject of the video that O'Keefe recorded. He made some wild accusations about conservatives and the tea party, then went on record to state;
"The current Republican Party, particularly the Tea Party, is fanatically involved with people's personal lives," he said. Schiller described that movement as "white, middle America, gun-toting," and added: "They're seriously racist people."

Well I guess I am one of the great "unwashed" so to speak. Ron Schiller says that we're uneducated and ignorant. Coming from a jackass like him, I will take that as a compliment. Besides I enjoy watching the "Mighty" fall. Thanks again Mr. O'Keefe.

No comments:

Post a Comment