Thursday, March 10, 2011

Muzlim Ad Nauseum

Saw a poll today where less than 3% polled, felt that the Muslim hearings by Rep. Peter King of New York were unfair to the Muslim people. 93% of those polled felt that it was about damn time there were hearings on Islamic extremism in the USA. If there are mosques in the USA that are supporting jihad in any format, they need to be identified and shut down, the Imam's should be charged with treason and jailed or deported to their Islamic country of choice.

I am telling you from 1st hand experience, the Islamic people I have contacted from CAIR in Houston are not open to any discussion. In the glare of the TV cameras, they will smile and promise they are looking forward to some dialogue. Be glad to discuss islam the religion of peace, yeah WTF ever....... Liars! I have attached my emails to CAIR in Houston. They are kind of back to front so to speak. Most of it is my communication with this mystery guy, so I responded by not identifying myself other than email address, which we all know can be manipulated at will.

So I am quite sure I will be called an islamaphobe, so be it. To many of my friends who live insulated lives have no idea the scope of danger we are facing. The civil war was long, bloody and sadistic. Family against family brother against brother, a war between the Islamist and the "infidels" would most likely create a new entry in the definition of war, blood and death.

I have posted my emails below just in case there was any interst in reading them. The emails will seem illogical at first, because there is some repitition. Thanks for your patience.

********
November 8, 2010 7:42:33 PMRe: FEEDBACK FORM
From: Native Texan View Contact
To: CAIR INFO


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I aplogize for not calling it Islam, however, one who is Muslim is most certainly Islamic, wouldn't you agree? I still see NO response from any Islamic groups in the greater Houston area denouncing this al-Awlaki. Why is this? All over the USA their is an uproar, yet it seems people of Islam will not denounce the terror that is being done in the name of Allah. You ask for tolerence, tell us that Islam is a religion of peace. How can you and others involved with CAIR ask this of us, even to the point of wishing to build a mosque at ground "Zero", yet you will not proclaim the jihadist for what they are? Silence is serving no one.
Upon reading "Jesus and Mohammed" by Dr. Mark Gabriel, I feel that Islam promotes violence and zero tolerence for any other beliefs. It is an interesting book and I found it quite facinating. Afterall, I feel any unexamined belief is useless. There are many questions I would pose to an Imam ,taken straight from the questions Dr. Gabriel posed. I suppose we will see what this brings. Have a nice evening, and you should take a look at Dr. Gabriel's book.
Regards


CAIR INFO
To: landbyron@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, November 8, 2010 1:48:20 PM
Subject: Re: FEEDBACK FORM

Hello.

We appreciate your interest in starting a dialog with us. Our
organization denounces all acts of violence committed against innocent
human beings in the name any religion. Furthermore, Muslim is not a
religion. Muslim is what you call a person whose religion is Islam. Just
like a Christian is someone whose religion is Christianity. We humbly
ask that you not judge all Muslims based on the actions of one
individual or a small group of individuals and please judge each
individual based on the content of his or her own character.

Thank You.

On 11/8/2010 10:33 AM, landbyron@yahoo.com wrote:
> Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
> (landbyron@yahoo.com) on Monday, November 8, 2010 at 10:33:55
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> name: reg
>
> phone: 832-551-1429
>
> comment:
> Please tell me your response to this article. Why do you not denounce this vigorously? Muslim is a relegion of peace?
>
> CAIRO -- A U.S.-born radical Yemeni cleric linked to previous attacks on the U.S. called for Muslims around world to kill Americans in a new video message posted on radical websites Monday.
>
> Anwar al-Awlaki said since all Americans are the enemy, clerics don't need to issue any special fatwas or religious rulings allowing them to be killed.
>
> "Don't consult with anybody in killing the Americans, fighting the devil doesn't require consultation or prayers seeking divine guidance. They are the party of the devils," he said. "We are two opposites who will never come together."
>
> In the 23-minute Arabic language message entitled "Make it known and clear to mankind," al-Awlaki said that for Americans and Muslims it was "either us or them."
>
> Born in New Mexico, al-Awlaki has used his website and English-language sermons to encourage Muslims around the world to kill U.S. troops in Iraq and has been tied by U.S. intelligence to the 9/11 hijackers, underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, as well as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the Army psychiatrist accused of killing 13 people in November at Fort Hood, Texas. U.S. investigators say since he returned to Yemen in 2006, al-Awlaki has moved beyond just inspiring militants to becoming an active operative in al-Qaida's affiliate there.
>
> On Friday, the Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula claimed responsibility for sending bombs through the mail in packages addressed to the U.S. which was thwarted a week ago.
>
> This is the first full posting of the video, after clips of it were released on Oct. 23, two weeks before the mail bombs were uncovered.
>
> Al-Awlaki also attacked rulers in the Arab world, particularly Yemen, describing them as corrupt and he called on religious scholars to declare them "non-Muslims" for betraying the Muslim people.
>
> "Kings, emirs, and presidents are now not qualified to lead the nation, or even a flock of sheep," he said. "If the leaders are corrupt, the scholars have the responsibility to lead the nation."
>
> He added that these leaders would have to be removed for the Muslim people to move forward.
>
> The only way Muslims were going to protect themselves from the threat of the infidels was by supporting the "mujahedeen," he said, referring to those fighting for Al Qaeda.
>
> "If we support the mujahedeen, we will win it all and if we let them down, we will lose it all," he said while wearing traditional Yemeni clothes with a dagger at his belt sitting behind a desk.
>
>
>
> Submit: Submit
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Thu, March 10, 2011 11:14:40 AMRe: Muslim Debate
From: CAIR INFO View Contact
To: Native Texan


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir,

I'm not sure why you would characterize my response as hostile. I felt I was respectful but if there is a specific part of my response that you had an issue with you can certainly let me know. Also at no point was I asked about Hamas and Hezbollah but we denounce any organization that seeks to instill people with terror or injure or kill innocent people using any ideology be it Islam/Christianity/Judaism or any political ideology.



On 3/10/2011 10:59 AM, Native Texan wrote:
Sir, I have NEVER had any response or dialogue after your initial hostile response to my first inquiry. Is this typical? I'm seeing the same form of reaction to Rep. King's hearings in New York. Do you you have a comment I could post on my blog? This is the sort of passive/aggressive behavior that makes me question the "peaceful" aspect of your religion. That and the refusal to denounce Hamas and Hezbollah. Will you make a statement on the hearings in New York?


I would characterize the tone of the message where you illustrated the difference between Islam and Muslim. You did not however reply to my question of how many Muslim people are non Islamic. In other words sir, you wished to want to aggrivate me perhaps, but that is not my primary concern. My concern is that Muslim/Islamist scream for tolerance yet at the same time refuse to bestow it on others. I have put all of my inquiries on my Blog and the responses of cairhouston.org, or the lack of response on as well.


Now to summarize, and I wish to be perfectly clear,
1. I asked for a statement from CAIR Houston in regard to an article about Anwar al-Awlaki. CAIR had no comment.
2. I asked for a statement regarding CAIR Houston and the proposed Ground Zero Mosque. CAIR had no comment.
3. I asked for a statement regarding the King hearings in New York, CAIR still has no comment.

It seems the only time anyone from CAIR use the terms "debate, dialogue, discussion", are when the TV cameras are on you. Then you are asking for such things, yet when we bring them to you, you have no intentions of any "open" discussions. If you think most American are accepting this as good will, you would be mistaken. There is a poll on FOX right now with over 52,000 votes and less than 3% of those polled, feel Muslim/Islamist are being unfairly singled out. Over 94% stated that it was time that Muslim/Islamist stepped to the table. The secrecy, denial or whatever you wish to call it, will not work here in the West. Fear and intimidation may work for you for awhile, bet eventually even that fails. In my humble opinion Sir, for non-islamist to ever have a respectful understanding, your group needs to start showing examples of what say versus what you do.

I will continue to bring to light that denial, and continue to proclaim the need for skepticism of CAIR and ANY muslim group that will not speak out against the terrorism that so much of the world is enduring. All of which is attributed to Islam and in the name of Muhammad. Jihad. Thank you for your comments that CAIR houston DOES denounce Hamas and Hezbollah, and I will post those to my blog.
Still have your copy of the book by Mark Gabriel, "Jesus and Muhammad" on my desk. I would be glad to deliver it to you. After all, as I have said many times.
A religion unexamined is a religion unworthy of having. I can understand your concerns, yet I faced mine, it only strengthened my beliefs.





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: CAIR INFO
To: Native Texan
Sent: Thu, March 10, 2011 11:14:40 AM
Subject: Re: Muslim Debate

Sir,

I'm not sure why you would characterize my response as hostile. I felt I was respectful but if there is a specific part of my response that you had an issue with you can certainly let me know. Also at no point was I asked about Hamas and Hezbollah but we denounce any organization that seeks to instill people with terror or injure or kill innocent people using any ideology be it Islam/Christianity/Judaism or any political ideology.



On 3/10/2011 10:59 AM, Native Texan wrote:
Sir, I have NEVER had any response or dialogue after your initial hostile response to my first inquiry. Is this typical? I'm seeing the same form of reaction to Rep. King's hearings in New York. Do you you have a comment I could post on my blog? This is the sort of passive/aggressive behavior that makes me question the "peaceful" aspect of your religion. That and the refusal to denounce Hamas and Hezbollah. Will you make a statement on the hearings in New York?

No comments:

Post a Comment