Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yo, Thanks again barry.

OK, I guess the Monday night barry da bozo show, finally swayed the opinion of a few people I know and care about. You see, these people actually voted for this POS a few short years ago. Man, I'm telling you, you couldn't have a civil conversation with them if you tried to talk politics. Do you know what I mean? They bought into the smoke and mirrors. “What are his qualifications?” would set off a shit storm! Fast forward two years and what do we have to cheer about? We can cheer about the fact that a lot of misguided, misinformed and sadly mistaken people are starting to realize that they believed in a fairy tale, just like Santa and the Easter bunny. I will be the first to admit that it sounded good, “Change” for America, well hell yeah!!!!! Fix these problems barry, unite the people barry, close down GITMO barry, fix the health plan, win the Nobel Peace Prize barry.. oh you did, that's right... that is why I refuse to EVER have any respect for that organization again. By selecting obozo and bringing a pall over the previous recipients, the Nobel Prize credibility fell on it's ass, period. Just as the case with NPR, which is in the process of losing it's funding and rightly so. It's fun to watch the drama unfold.
Juan Williams gets fired and the house of cards starts to fold. You know how they say that cream rises to the top? Well shit floats to the top as well. So yes, the fantasy sounded good, it was just to good to be true, and hence.... reality bitch slapped more than one dream intoxicated dem/lib/prog.

So Monday, March 28th, 2011, some of my dear friends FINALLY GOT IT! Damn it feels good! The best thing is, that my “free thinking” friends who absolutely despised GW, are paying attention to the world around them now. Doing a lot more research and fact finding, they seem to “think more” about something a bit longer before stating it as fact, rather than foaming at the mouth and screaming. I mean after all, these are the highly educated, superior intelligence, masters of the universe, or so they have told me. They make more money, dress better than me, drive a more expensive car and live in a bigger house. There you have it. That is what makes them better, “bigger and more”, WTF happened to us America? Maybe, just maybe, if we're not speaking Chinese and swearing on the Koran here in the USA in the next few years, it will be because the dem/lib/prog takes a deep breath and realizes they made a mistake with this knucklehead. I am hopeful, but I ain't putting money on it.
I need more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment